Saturday, August 20, 2005

STATUS QUO RELIGION


STATUS QUO RELIGION


Disturbing trend continues
Confederation of church and state
Calculated shotgun wedding
Stalwart laws of man
Impose narcissistic motives
Malevolent hidden agendas
Status quo religion
Human contrivance
Designed to govern deceived masses
Holy teachings of Jesus Christ
My explicit moral guidance
Unique personal relationship
Individual path of vicissitude
Based on His example of peace and love
Will of God
The sovereignty I choose
Free from coercion
Consuming relief of repentance
Comprised of faith and trust in Him
Christian anarchism some have said
A label fueled by mortal fear
Condemnation without acumen
My ears
Deaf to their vain reprehension
Spiritual realm
The path I walk in reverence



“This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men”.

Matthew 15: 8-9





© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive