Sunday, May 27, 2012

SHARDS OF COLORED GLASS



Dreams of gloom
Of rubber rooms
Nightmares
In an airtight tomb
Dirty needles
Sliver spoons
Haunting apparitions
Hide silly superstitions
Shadows
Dark partitions
Lunacy conditions
Shards of colored glass
Reflect a deep crevice
Through which sunlight
Cannot pass
Nor time
Nor human circumstance
A tale of things ironic
Too many Gin and Tonics
Of art
Sublime
Iconic
Thoughts of Andy Warhol
Legacy of pain
Psychedelic windowpanes
Microdot
Swirling acid rain
Peyote trance
Ritual of tribal dance
Nothing left to gain
Leads one down
A path of great resistance
Plasticized existence
Demons taunt
With incredible persistence
A hellish walk indeed
Insanity
Supercedes
Prior sound judgment
A babe among the reeds
Lost within the weeds
Wounded by unkind deeds
Fear is just a state of mind
As the story of his life
Sluggishly rewinds
Hallowed Gaelic tunes
Echo through the black light balloons
Void of oxygen
Of horrid death
And scared birth
Again
And again
To not feel it
Is a mortal sin
Of the highest magnitude
One step closer
To inner peace
Solitude.......
 
(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012
 
 
 

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive