Monday, May 07, 2012

NOCTURNE IN E FLAT



Robert Redford
Johnny Depp
Leading men
With swaggered step
Rocky Mountains
Cold and hard
Far removed
From Wilshire Blvd.
With total disregard
Piano Concerto
Genius of Chopin
Ancient Christian night prayer
Nocturne
So exquisite
A way of life
I live it
So join me
I will take you there
Sound wisdom
Fleur Di Lis
Missiles flying
Wounded Knee
“No laws for the brave ones”
“No asylum for the crazy ones”
My journey
Always on the run
Has only just begun……

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2012


I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive