Saturday, May 05, 2012

DANIEL IS THE SHIT




Time warp mentality
Imposed on our blind society
Blatant hypocrisy
Lunacy
Has finally conquered me
Daniel is the shit
Neon tourniquet
No worries sacred tribe
I’ll be back in just a bit
See you on the other side
Of this narcissistic ride
Purple lava
Magma
Spiritual fist fight
As day succumbs to night
I’m bleeding from my ears
Pent up frustration
Corporate castration
I’ve bit my tongue
Far too many years
Evil Babylon
Sadly reincarnated
Wall Street Bourgeoisie
Methodically
Choking the shit out of me
They set me up to fail
Sentenced me
To mortal fucking hell
Greed sanitarium
Excrement
With a gloss coat of platinum
Reality
Completely uncertain
As I venture without fear
Into a long, mystic tunnel
It’s inner peace I seek
For in the end
It’s all about release
Of strychnine demons
Commanding them to cease
And desist
With a defiant raised fist………..

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2012


I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive