Friday, May 11, 2012

SEA OF URGENCY





A single strand of delicate silk
Young Mothers sacred milk
Harmony beckons
Yonder mountain way
My mind is wandering today
Life happens quickly
A blistering pace
Some need to save face
Others need to win the rodent race
Me
I drift along
At times
A bit confused
Still searching for my muse
My tertiary fuse
Shelter from the storm
Sweet dreams of flight
Sojourn across the globe
With melancholy thoughts
A manic frontal lobe
I know of those who spend their days
Clinging fiercely to the past
I can’t seem to find mine
It’s lost
In a sea of urgency
Intrinsically
Deep within my rhyme
Far too many times
I’ve raised my eyes
Seeking clear fruition
An odd superstition
Spiritual malnutrition
A sad aftermath
Mind and body collision
A reader of souls
Quickly growing old
Losing all control
There is no shame in letting go
Of that which brings me pain
Causes such disdain
Artistic love in vain……

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2012


I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive