Sunday, May 20, 2012

ODE TO A SPIDER




As I prepare
A special lair
In the mind
Of my enemy
Without caution
Malice
Or despair
I pay homage to a Spider
She lives upon my deck
Resourceful
Crafty
Cunning
Exceptionally stunning
Nature’s deft assassin
Warfare of silk
Delicate
Yet tensile skein
A killing machine
With grace
She knows no release
As life
Swirls around her
No worry in her eyes
Always
Another fly
Another reason why…..

©Bill Grimes Jr. 2012


I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive