Sunday, December 31, 2006

SOCIETY PLAYS GOD






SOCIETY PLAYS GOD



New Years Eve 2006
My son
Peacefully sleeping
Chilly rain falls gently
Our world
Whirls wildly out of control
The news
It makes me nauseous
A “butcher” from Baghdad
Hung by the neck till dead
Society plays God
An entire universe
Eyewitness
In stark divergent surmise
An evil man
Perhaps
My hands shall remain bloodless
Centered on absolute love
Acceptance
Unconditional
As days of change begin
Global autocracy
Spreads like lethal cancer
So many helpless stowaways
So little time to share
My focus shall remain their needs
Give freely
That which was given to me


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive