Monday, December 11, 2006

EDEN’S NASTY SECRET







EDEN’S NASTY SECRET


Futile words
Fall on weary ears
Labyrinthine plot
Eden’s nasty secret
Seduction at the highest levels
Absorbing all that flows downhill
Hierarchy quakes
Palsied hands hold tarnished scepters
Ten earthly Kings
Prepare Ezekiel’s destiny
Magog pounds the drums of war
Eternal implications
Overwhelming wanderlust
Consumes the child within
Escape from mortal chaos
Natural flight instincts
Wisdom
Visceral thought
Quite inherent
As ancient scrolls unfurl
Specific arcane message
Soon shall be revealed
Watchmen sound prophetic alarm
No time for consternation
Our souls approach a new day
What an amazing time to live
Brilliant light oncoming
To guide us through the darkness
Humble prayers are lifted
Archway of transgressions alter
To pass
We must repent
Defy our wicked ways
Accept the gift of grace
Or choose tellurian fate




Ezekiel 39:6 (King James Version)
6And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive