Monday, May 01, 2006

A WAY OF LIFE


A WAY OF LIFE


Wisdom of a higher man
Stranded in a violent land

Blessed gift
We walk in peace
Our Father’s witness
Loves sweet release

Martyrdom
A rough way of life
Softly absorbing
Uncivilized strife

Smiling prescience
Exuberant stride
Absence of ego
Fatalities pride

Bright conscious focus
Our eyes on the prize
Salvations rich honor
The saints shall arise

Living measure
Companion to all
Apostle renewal
Angelic enthrall

Preachers of love
Disciples are we
Brothers united
In Christ’s jubilee






Luke 6:19-21 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

19And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
20And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.
21Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive