Sunday, May 07, 2006

BREAKDOWN






BREAKDOWN


Demon spirits
Lived beneath my bed
Hellish imps
Consumed my aching head

Heartache
Deluged my lonely soul
Selfish state of mind
Void of self control

Bitter pill of breakdown
Brought me to my knees
Self destructive outlook
Futile to appease

Anguished cries
My Lord, please rescue me
Teach me Father
Hold me close to Thee

Humble wisdom
Trial by Holy fire
Intrinsic alteration
Filled me with desire

Peace incumbent
Blessedness supreme
Ageless restoration
Endless soothing dream

This day I stand triumphant
In tribute to my King
Vessel of anointment
No longer suffering


Halleluiah
Join me in this song
Christ, the healing current
His power keeps me strong


Acts 2:16-18 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

16But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive