Sunday, May 07, 2006

METAMORPHOSIS






METAMORPHOSIS


March 2006
Ferocious storm within me
Face down was I
Trembling in mortal fear
A miserable state of being
Hope fleeting
Despondency
Raged beneath my awkward surface
Mired in self destruction
Piercing primary focus
Longing only to sleep
Alive in the biological sense
Yet death gripped my spirit
My faith
Laced with self centered works
Simply going through the motions
Afraid to climb the mountain
Emotionless eyes
Stared blankly at the dreaded dawn
From my dire sweat soaked pillow
Cries of agony
Please save me Lord from me
My own worst enemy
Painful lessons indeed
For this child of forty seven years
Slow metamorphosis
God’s gentle transformation
Layer by stubborn layer
Saved me from the cyclone
Teach me Father
My will I give to Thee
Selah!


Chronicles 4:10 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain



10And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive