Monday, May 29, 2006

SINNER'S REQUIEM






SINNER’S REQUIEM


Some are born to follow
Few are called to lead
The measure of true wisdom
Wounds from which we bleed

Notions of Nirvana
Dreams of Godly bliss
Guide us on our journey
Leading us to this

The cost
Complete surrender
Perfect trust in Him
No room for hesitation
Sinner’s requiem

Past faults are obsolete
Our soul is born again
Bathed in Holy splendor
Selfish demons slain

In joyful celebration
The called are rendered free
Ransom of His kingdom
Grace for you and me

Psalm 25:7-9 (King James Version)
7Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD. 8Good and upright is the Lord: therefore will he teach sinners in the way.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive