Saturday, April 15, 2006

HE LIVES





HE LIVES



Flowing verbiage
Nouns abound
Gift of prose
Soothing sound

Arresting subject
Light of day
Hope and glory
No delay

Our risen Savior
Celebrate
No hesitation
Snags my fate

Years of haunting
Washed away
Sanctified
Alive this day

Thank you Father
Praise to thee
Teach me Lord
Hear my plea

Fill my soul
Holy light
Scatter me
Direct my sight

I love you Jesus
Forever more
Saving grace
Heavens door


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive