Tuesday, April 25, 2006

ENCHANTING APRIL





ENCHANTING APRIL


Sweetest dreams
Life’s special things
These joys I wish for you
Eyes of jade
Enchanting
Stunning peregrine
Hold me close to your heart
Gentle one whom I esteem
Fairness sleek
Beauty animated
Tender balmy smile
Share your soul with me
Trust
The golden key
No harm shall come to thee
Our paths have crossed for reason
Remorse shall linger naught
Dawn’s restless breath awaits
The advent of your presence
A simple jog of fate
Blessed spirits consummation
Our friendship conquers time
Oh smashing precious nymph
Still my restless ghost
Haunting sacred reverence
As I celebrate thy felicity
Feel my words to flatter
Never to offend
This ode to honor thee
Age defies
Passion cries
You stir my very core


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive