Monday, April 03, 2006

APRIL SHOWERS





APRIL SHOWERS


Springs opulent pageant
Flowers bloom in joyous celebration
Grey billows
Mask the brilliant sun
Gentle rumble of thunderclaps
Provoke refreshing April showers
Afternoon zephyr
Quenching rain from timely cloudbursts
God’s abundance
Nourishment for delicate jeweled petals
Blossoms thrive
A reminder of His eternal grace
Fragrant blessings indeed
A gift for all to cherish



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive