Friday, April 21, 2006

COMING CLEAN






COMING CLEAN


Howling demons
Screaming fright
Haunting visions
Dreadful night

Coming down
Crashing tone
Misery calling
All alone

Synthetic nightmare
Aching dawn
Baby steps
As life goes on

I stand rejoicing
Conquered death
Significance
In gasping breaths

Drink the glory
Soak it in
Addiction wanes
Faith begins

To share the journey
Naked truth
Glowing tribute
Incumbent youth

Sound the trumpets
Raise the dead
In silent tribute
Daily bread

Forever altered
Fresh regard
Solid bedrock
Bruised and scarred


Comprehension
Destiny
Sacred balance
Harmony


Ezekiel 11:18-20 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

18And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence.
19And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
20That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive