Tuesday, November 15, 2011

TRANSCENDENTAL RIDE


Celestial star burst
Enigmatic moonbeams
Phosphorescent nova
Alms from Jehovah
Atmospheric light show
Screaming through cosmos
Nexus of the night
Eerie black hole maw
Perhaps coincidence
Or destiny arriving
Ablaze
Brilliant Holy glory
No need for fear dear Children
Simply grasp His mighty hand
Supernatural comfort
Soothing saving grace
The enemy we face
Without trepidation
Spastic intuition
Pure Love
Manifest
Surreal epiphany
His mighty Angels
Draw their gilded blades
To battle for the ground of evermore
Already know the score
Elated
Sedated
Stone emancipated
Unpretentious
So grateful for the chance
To journey ever onward
Indeed
A transcendental ride
No urge to run and hide
Esoteric rawhide
Instead
I simply smile
In quiet gratitude
Blessed intuition
Fruition
Prophetic destiny

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2011

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive