Saturday, November 26, 2011

A BULLET IN THE HEAD



Polar Caps are melting
Our Ozone layer
Fried
Borderline insane
Quite inhumane
Inhospitable
“LET ME GO”
She cried
As if deep inside her
She died
While politicians
Force feed us only lies
Glacial currents
Mammoth icebergs
Mighty frozen fortress
Rushing to the salty sea
False integrity
Blackened Diocese’s
Virgin snow
So incredibly pristine
As she gently makes her way
Such Ballerina grace
To sacred Mother Earth
Until evil hydrocarbons
Desecrate her birth
Nonlinear verbiage
Art
Immaculate
My shelter from the bullshit
Beloved amulet
Street sale narcotics
Sadly I see
Blind already blackened eyes
Hardly a surprise
Tis public policy
False advertisement I despise
Apathy
Saps our conscious strength
My esteemed friends
Only a coward
Will keep this at arm’s length
As our children suffer deeply
As our moral fiber fades
A bed our system made
Lonely tears are shed
Then
We find them dead
With a bullet in the head
With a bullet in the head

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2011

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive