Monday, May 04, 2009

SUCH IS HER COMMAND


This path
Chosen for me
So few dare to travel
A higher road indeed
To love deeply
Without expectation
No reciprocation
Absence of regret
Focused fervently
On her smile this day
Strongest adoration
Natural
As my breath
Familiar
Safe
Unassuming
This poet’s restless heart
Hers for so long
Quite impossible
For me to walk away
Such is her command
My sincerity
Best of friends
We shall always be

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2009

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive