Saturday, May 09, 2009

GOOD NEWS CHILDREN




In sadness
Awe
Genuine excitement
I witness prophecy
Demons
Paranoia
Altered consciousness
Mental discomfort
Disturbing premonitions
Winds of brutal change
Howling violently
Across our insolent nation
Arrogant wasteland
Audacious disrespect
For each other
For our precious God
Secrets
Once so sacred
Dirty laundry now
Stars above
Clouded by poor judgment
So many wasted years
Crazy expectations
Insane proclivity
Dark reality
Human race gone mad
Good news children
Blessed hope remains
Faith in Him
Unseen
Almighty Holy Spirit
Consummate love
Faith
Now
More than ever
That’s good enough for me




© Bill Grimes Jr. 2009

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive