Friday, October 29, 2010

JUSTICE



Afghani Farmer
Mule and his tool
Meager living scratched
Razor sharp bleed
Purple nectar oozing
His wheat crop sucked this year
Drug Lords ease his family’s fear
Pipelines to Iran
Turkey
Pakistan
Billions swapping hands
Hypocrites scoff at the documentary
As they abruptly step around
The unconscious junkie on their hometown street
The right wing war on drugs
Political thugs
Our prisons bulging
From Mother Nature’s “crime”
So people WTF?
You sincerely believe in zero tolerance
In this world of back room deals
Criminals run stop signs daily
Then pop caps between innocent eyes
Baby thugs arise
This comes as no surprise
The Great Compromise……….

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive