Saturday, October 02, 2010

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY SARAH



It truly seems like yesterday
My precious baby gurl
Showed me how to live a better way
Twenty one years ago today
She and I together
Adventures and sweet memories
Tears well in my eyes
As my heart warmly sees
Sacred gift from God is she
My reason to be
So proud to be her Dad
Through the good times and the bad
Hardly worthy
Yet oh so blessed
As we grow
Our family
My heart belongs to her
Always has
Always will
In awe of her still
After 21 sweet years…….

© Dad 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive