Monday, September 03, 2007

SACRED ESTUARY


SACRED ESTUARY


So easily forgotten
Self inflicted misery
Transcendental crossroads
Souls are sold
For gilded greed
We feed our mind with anima
Futile explanation
Sacred estuary
Lonesome path indeed
Wayward hero
Unassuming
Humble visionary
Stalwart acquiesce
Incidental doubt
To measure valor
Keen success
Look beyond the tomb
Loyal subjects
Kindred souls
Surrounded by devotion
Legacy of love
Compassionate behavior
Legendary kindness
Penetrating peace


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive