Sunday, September 23, 2007

ART OF DISAPPEARANCE



ART OF DISAPPEARANCE


Ashes swirling
Scorching wind
Art of disappearance
Ruthless mind games
Doleful consequences
Once
A love so fair
Hope
Satisfaction
Drifting premonition
Not meant to understand
Simply suffer onward
Acceptance
The key
Clarity
Lessons learned
Doomed relationship


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive