Sunday, July 08, 2007

MAKE A DIFFERENCE





Daisy chains
Fluorescent focus
Frustrated souls
United
Beleaguered laws of social lay
Raging thirst for change
Tambourines
Sacred drums
Stoic chants
Grow stronger
Truth shines
Pristine
Through the muck of evil
Hapless bureaucracy
Tainted politics
The people
Rule transition
A voice
Much like a bullet
Sparks a genuine movement
There comes a time
Defiance
Arrives
Instrumental
Alter destiny
Feed the starving babes
Insanity is rampant
We look the other way
It’s time
Practice kindness
Demand accountability
I’ve glimpsed this story’s ending
Righteousness prevails
Revelation tells the tale
We must make a difference now



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive