Monday, January 29, 2007

VISION



VISION



I can offer no rational explanation
For this trip I’ll share with you
I dreamed of Christ’s return
One sunny winter’s day
Quite awestruck by the imagery
Stunning realism
It all began in a dentist chair
No offense intended
My dear Dr. Wall
A phobia slightly worse
Close second to my dread of dry heaves
A villainous stranger hovered over me
Dark
Foreboding
Forcing strange objects
Into my mouth and nose
Outside
Commotion erupted
Panic stricken folk
Terrified of the gigantic foreign planet
Burnt orange
Crater pocked
Hovering in the still and blackened sky
I leapt from the reclining torture rack
Bolted through the door
Once outside
Terror filled hysteria
Assorted blueprint folk
Desperately frenzied
Most seeking answers
Enigmatic apparition
I explained the book of Daniel
Sealed prophecies of coming mysteries
The moon appeared in the distance
Blood red
An ominous scarlet glow
I followed a spastic mob into a church
In process was a ritual
Bearded brown robed priests
Were shouting vague instructions
My instinct screamed blasphemy
As I sensed the nature of their deception
In haste I exited this evil trap
Found myself in a white row boat
An angel then appeared
A beautiful brunette maiden
“Stroke with all your might towards the light dear child” said she.
“Never look back”
“Ignore the orcas that surround you”
The skiff sliced through the ebony treacherous deep
The beacon grew quite brilliant
I heard the voice of my Savior
“Fear not my son, for I am with you”
“My kingdom you will share”
Indescribable peace
Filled my eager soul
I shouted encouragement to those around me
Many struggled as they sank
Beneath the briny sea
Have faith
Be strong said I……..your hope is drawing nigh.
I heard thousands pleading for forgiveness
Tears flowing down contorted cheeks
Plucked from the gloomy death
As their prayers of lamentation were swiftly answered
Millions shouted obscenities
Defiant as they met their doom
I soon arrived at a house of refuge
Similar to a hotel of mammoth stature
My room had a balcony
There I witnessed these unfolding miracles
In safety cloaked comfort
Ancient scriptures came to pass
Before my astounded eyes
The phone interrupted the stillness
Lucifer on the line
His tinny voice
Akin to a telemarketer
Hawking sales pitch
To dial into his vulgar web
As I slammed down the receiver
My son awakened me from this vision
Decide my cherished reader
Absorb my tale with however many grains of salt you wish
I believe this trance to be a sign
In proximity to our Kings return
Take heed
Act accordingly
Dismiss me
Or respond.
Salvation
Is a personal choice


Acts 2:17 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive