Saturday, January 20, 2007

SLEEPY EYES






SLEEPY EYES



Misty morning
Dripping with eternal promise
Sleepy eyes
Steaming cappuccino
Holy quiet time
Reflection on abundant blessings
I ponder the unknown
Calculated plans
By Him who lights my path
Optimism
Hope
Overwhelming trust
Dynamic genesis
Each new day
An adventure
Smiling as I watch him slumber
My precious loving son
Flotation
Peaceful repose
Soon
We shall resume our weekend escapades
Me
A miracle
Defies all human odds
A dead man
Not so long ago
Now
Forever animated
No solid strategy
I follow in obedience
An honor
Grateful joy
To serve exalted Christ


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive