Monday, January 29, 2007

I FEEL





I FEEL


I’ve heard the talk
Water cooler gossip
Destiny manifest
“It was meant to be” they say
Partially true dear brethren
Yet barely scratching the surface
Amusing anecdote
To this aging word man-child
Blinding revelation
Has melted crusted eyelids
Truth is paramount
Raw
Pointed reality
No mistakes in God’s master plan
Human interaction
Varies by degrees
Sincerity
To cordial acceptance
Obligatory part of loving all
Delicious wonder
Floods my sensitive soul
I feel
Rather than see
Only divine presence
Could transform a hardened heart as mine
To those who call me friend
You know me without question
Future companions
Be patient with my quirky ways
Radioactive humility
This wicked world
Has never been my home
A glorious mansion waits
Prepared by gentle nail scarred hands
Come with me
I will show you
Eternal trip to magnificence
Has only just begun
SELAH

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive