Sunday, August 06, 2006

SOBRIETY ENIGMA





SOBRIETY ENIGMA



Icy thoughts
Ethereal frostbite
Severely wasted time
Liquid suicide
Insensitive death waltz
My feeble choice of departure
One poisonous ounce at a time
Transcendental zombie
Self centered guru
Misinformed advice
Front row seat to my own annihilation
The ultimate senseless excursion
Horrific withdrawal showdown
Rightful utter torture
Point of no return
As the demons choked my spirit
Blistering heat of 10,000 suns
My being set aflame
Desperate prayers from this dead sojourner
Answered as they always are
The end
Merely a new beginning
Fresh revitalizing force
Sobriety enigma
Not so infeasible after all
Purging transfusion
Flawless sacred blood
Majestic baby steps
My palsied hands
Clinging tightly to His radiant robe
Miraculous blessings indeed
Triumphant escape from hell
No need for logics debate
Some things in life are beyond my grasp
Alive to share this with you
Precious childhood I retain
In humble gratitude

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive