Monday, August 21, 2006

CONCEPT OF SWAY




CONCEPT OF SWAY


Primrose curtains
Drawn in silent mourning
Death of my own pomposity
Funeral dirge bemoans
Extinguished flame
Once so fiercely effulgent
Eternal concept of sway
Delicate balance of all living things
Finely tuned to veiled harmony
Disturbed by the slightest flutter
It remains unclear to me
Mysterious happenstance
Gifts of serendipity
Woe beyond belief
Acceptance is my amulet
Faith in things unseen
Passion for deliverance
Unrestricted stasis
Basal bedrock of hope
Communal acknowledgement
Words of gracious praise
From this unworthy pupil
To Him who made me whole


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive