Thursday, June 09, 2005

ULTIMATE COMPENSATION

ULTIMATE COMPENSATION


My body
Broken
Racked with human pain
Escalating atrophy
Invalid existence
In the name of currency
Reward for a job well done
My soul
Alive
Virile
Emerging
Holy Spirit swell
Ascension from the mire
I see beauty and purpose
Celestial pathway
Theistic plain
God’s eternal journey
Unlimited
Explicit
The ultimate compensation


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive