Tuesday, June 28, 2005

POUR ME OUT


POUR ME OUT


Gilded lust fades
Driven by riches no longer
Blistering thirst for truth
Beyond earthly treasures
Enlightened quest
Virtuosity
Brutal self appraisal
Reveals precious drops of candor
Scrupulous Holy Grail
The frantic search is over
Narcissism melts in His brilliant presence
Selfish needs matter not
Prepare my soul Heavenly Father
Living fountain
Pour me out
Reveal your glorious purpose
Use me to thy service
A hopeless sinner
Saved by Divine Grace


“None of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself” . . . —Acts 20:24



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive