Sunday, March 25, 2012

STRANGE DAZE INDEED




My soul
Deemed artistic
My words transcend
At times
A bit ballistic
I flow them as they come
From my deepest vein
The darkened past
Easily buried
Clarity however
Does not mean it didn’t happen
Depression is a place
Where disenchanted people
Fade away and die
No need to ponder why
Strange daze indeed
Social etiquette
Rules I once followed
Abandoned
One by one
As circumstance dictated
Popular Facebook
Trendy treble hook
Atmospheric mucus
C.S. fucking Lewis
Gonna sock it to us
In his mystical way
I’m bleeding today
Recoiled
From the public fray
Perhaps I’ll fly away…….

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive