Tuesday, January 11, 2011

TALE OF A MANCHILD



Ian is a “Wolf child”
The Cult
His ticket punched
Me
I am a man-child
Survived 51 years
Yet still a boy inside
Not seeking to hide
Enjoying the ride
Life is fascinating
So exhilarating
Constantly creating
My Lord has blessed me richly
No way do I deserve
Still grateful for my alms
Blessings
Complete submission
Vast discipleship
I nod my head in prayer
Sincere attempt and real humility
His gift of life is free
Even for a wicked wretch like me
My job is crystal clear
To share His grace so dear
Every day
Every way
And no one turned away
Spiritual day
Our Saviors blessed majesty
I see my sweet Lord
My soul is yours forever more
Thank you Father
For such joy and praises
Thy will shall always conquer
In your Holy Name
AMEN

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2011

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive