Saturday, January 29, 2011

SOCIAL EXPECTATION



Manuscripts
In tattered reams
Storied tales
Shattered dreams
Proverbs strewn across the floor
They just don’t give a damn anymore
A blatant violation
Of social expectation
It is what it is my friend
Beneath the fabrication
False legislation
My motives I suppose
To force a rise from you
Painted plastic grin
Perhaps it’s peaceful in your skin
Forgive me if I doubt it
Impatience
Can’t you see?
You cannot fake sincerity
Gaping holes
Decaying minds
Mental illness
Such horrid finds
May my steps defy your logic
In subtle mystery
Someday perhaps you’ll find it
The way it’s meant to be
Fabricated morals
Lessons of deceit
Pointed innuendos
Forever incomplete

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2011

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive