Sunday, September 12, 2010

NEW RHYME IN C



Theme of inconsistence
Unreasonable insistence
Common misconceptions
That evil can’t jump fences
Balance comes and goes
Hesitation grows
Does anybody know?
Why common sense has passed us by?
Melodic peace of mind
Sincere attempt at being truly kind
Twisted to rewind
Despite the public incantations
Incredibly tired
Yet wired
Tossed about as sea foam
Misty breeze of salty tears
Full circle goes the myth
Storied monolith
Towering presence
Enigmatic purpose
Subliminal blitz
Blasting our minds to bits
Drive by politics
Such arrogant pricks
Masked dirty tricks
Our leaders
First bought then caught
Dishonorable intentions
Discrepancies
Too numerous to mention
So it slowly goes
Spiritual repose
As 2010 stumbles onward
Nights of fear are here
Day of truth is near


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive