Sunday, September 05, 2010

MY MESSAGE IS TO YOU



Shooting sprees
Bullet riddled trees
Drive by arcade
You smugly think you’ve got it made
Hey you with the gun
My sincere advice to you
Just don’t miss young killer
I have no fear of such
My grave has not been dug
For you see
You’re just another thug to me
AK47
Forty caliber, chrome plated
Fifty caliber chainsaw
Ambush by cowardice
Macho ignorance
Mere earthly nuisance
Today I walk in the light
Jesus guides my way
He died by brutal savagery
Nails driven through His flesh
NOTHING your punk ass can bring
Disrupts this magical day
You’re just a fleeting star
False allegiance sworn
To the one tossed from the heavens
Banished from Gods throne
No, you’re not alone
Far too many more of you shall come
Following your blindness
My message is to you
Don’t dare avoid my stare
For you see......I still care
It’s not too late to change
Yes…..you know who you are………

© Bill Grimes Jr 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive