Saturday, April 17, 2010

ZIPPED LUNACY



We go where we must
We trust who we trust
In the end my friend
It’s so hard to adjust
To changing faces
Scary places
Nomadic journey inward
As Gods love replaces
I sleep in precious increments
Wired for 18 hour days
Once I ran the corporate race
Now I smell the roses
Not a lot you can take from me
Paltry fiat paper
Years of zipped lunacy
Painful human stress
Visions of sweet heaven
I’ve lived and loved quite fiercely
Full tilt
No regrets
Not worried bout the future
Serene point of view
Life on the fringe
Sentimental years
Bittersweet romances
Excruciating tears
Silky smooth caress
Emotional morose
Social comatose
Mask of false obeisance
For those who churn the most

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive