Saturday, April 03, 2010

SIX DAY WAR




Says I to the EU
Just who the hell are you?
What are you trying to do?
Strong arming the mighty Jews
Arrogance
Does not dismiss
Such fatal poor judgment
Jerusalem
Holy City since time began
Simply not for sale
Never was you see
God’s precious jewel
Satan’s jackal fools
So Zion builds a condo
On your conquered land
Your bleeding heart
Dripping from your hand
Never to forget
Back in 67
It only took six days
You started it anyway
As David capped Goliath
You toy with ruination
Nuclear obliteration
Beware all who dare
To toy with prophecy
Mid east destiny
Best say your prayers tonight
So futile is your fight
Bombing raids
Stupidity
Warped Jihad parade
Your hero waits
Mysterious Magog
Symbolic Mahdi
Their greed set on plunder
Monumental blunder
As angels bring the thunder
Iran
Syria’s lost blow hard
Shall look away in fear
As Damascus crumbles
They train in Taliban
Such a waste of blood
Mother’s sons
Precious ones
In any creed or tongue
Love is the way
It’s not too late
To avoid your stark dismay
Approaching judgment day
For Holy is His peace
Free for the asking
No bloodshed required
I pray your eyes shall open
Before they close for good


1 "The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap."
Isaiah 17:1 King James Version


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2010



I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive