Thursday, November 27, 2008

IT’S LIFE MAN


Peeling glassy curls
Beryl sapphire shimmer
So graceful
Infinite stimulation
Tranquilizing wetness
Cascades in brilliant favor
Obsessive magical moment
My troubles melt in the peaceful eddy
Moral majority think tank
Stuck in naive backwoods
Those who deem me bedlamite
Concerned that I “just don’t get it”
Grieve not my puffed up critics
I have no desire to perceive
Delusive adaptations
Brackish social squares
Me
A simple round projectile
Adrift on balmy seas
My condolences
Sincere sympathy
Goes out to the “in crowd” herd
Who graze in fields of faked out pretense
Simmer down a bit
Unclench those poor offended toes
Soak your feet in tidal pools of forgiveness
Exhaling red annoyance
Its life man
Human interaction
Not a staged performance
His peace remains abundant
Copious blessings
Flood our restless souls
Alas
The best intentions
Exhausting burden of “fitting in”
Leaves one rather weary
Gravely spiritless
Barren vessels of regret
Animate
Rejoice
Kindergarten mentality
A child of God
Serene


Bill Grimes Jr. 2006

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive