Friday, March 21, 2008

ETERNAL GIFT





Gift of mortal prose
Passionate
Inspiring
Eccentric in my youth
Rebellious
Eternal search for truth
Divine permutation
Once so dark
Dismal
Now triumphant
Glorious
Filled with gratitude
Saved from evil ligature
Alcoholic torment
Alive this day with purpose
Every breath proclaims
His healing emancipation
Living proof of Christ’s revelation
Eternal walk
Beside Him I shall serve
Symbol of salvation
All I am
I give to thee



12" Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers in the word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
13 Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.
14 Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.”

I Timothy 4: 12-14


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2005

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive