Sunday, March 23, 2008


EASTER SUNDAY 2008


The headlines shout
“Did it really happen?”
Our sick society
Mocking your existence
Skeptical
Arrogant
Demonic
Lost sheep abound
Dancing on your grave
Our world spins wildly
Into evil arms
No doubt dwells within me
I’m blessed to know you personally
Saved by Holy Grace
Daily celebration
You conquered death
As it is written
That I may live forever
A miracle indeed
From the depths of my soul
My Savior
Sweet Jesus Christ
The great I AM
I praise you
I BELIEVE
My soul belongs to thee
Thank you from the depths of my being
Selah!



Luke 24 (New International Version)

The Resurrection



1On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb. 2They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, 3but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. 4While they were wondering about this, suddenly two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning stood beside them. 5In their fright the women bowed down with their faces to the ground, but the men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.' “8Then they remembered his words.”



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2008

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive