Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SENSELESS CARNAGE


SENSELESS CARNAGE


April 16th, 2007
Blacksburg Virginia
Scene of senseless carnage
Bloody massacre
Calculated rampage
Innocence
Forever betrayed
Helpless students
Bewildered
Terror unforeseen
Violence
Conjured within darkness
Satan spreads his wings
Inconceivable horror
Lovers spat
Whatever
Panic presided
It matters not to the dead
Captive to their innocence
Chained doors of doom
Guilty of no crime
The world wants answers
Why?
Truth perhaps died
With a cowardly last shot
Feeble email warnings
Two hours missing
To mount the final assault
A pair of 9mm’s
Destruction
His only goal
Gripped by hell-bent hands
Armed to the teeth with ammo
Quite prepared to die
And take so many with him
Lives forever changed
Our hearts
Bleed for our children
In this Godless wayward breed
Violence rapes our land
Glorified murder
This madness must desist



© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007







I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive