Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GLOWING GRACE


GLOWING GRACE


Some
Born to write reviews
Others
To ignore them
Metaphors
Revolving doors
Profundity of peace
Galvanized emotions
Repel the rains of sorrow
Love
Object of our yearning
To give
As to receive
In simple ceremony
Placid efforts
Dulled by harsh rejection
Ignite this day
Spark of Holy Spirit
Dreams
Blurred by aging matter
Quite necessary
To fuel our daily quest
Tender hand of friendship
Companion for the journey
Sacred comfort
Alms of glowing grace
Searing compassion
Genuine humility
We
Called to live in harmony
Service
To a higher purpose
“Come follow Me”
Said He
Willingness
The key
Ultimate achievement


© Bill Grimes Jr. 2007

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive