Saturday, July 27, 2013

EVENTUALLY

My wandering soul

So deeply stirs

On this late July evening

Calling me to share

Here

There

Elsewhere

Saturday night

Huntsville Alabama

Feeling temperamental

Non judgmental

Hardly coincidental

Sympathy

Gratitude

Engulfs my deepest thoughts

As I make my way

To His next destination

Somewhere

In this confusing nation

Greed amalgamation

Mystical creation

Is music

Art

Sincerity

I desperately seek

The journey makes me weak

As my busy brain

Crafts these words I speak

To share with you now

Despite our differences

Spatial inference

Great lack of common ground

We share a love

PROFOUND

Surely as a baby cries

Old pain

Slowly dies

Inner peace exists

In our deepest vein

Where HOPE

Patiently remains

Waiting

For us to simply see

Our Salvation

Destiny

That’s good enough for me

GOD is good you see

If not today

I pray you will

Eventually

And I smile........



 

(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2013



 

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive