Saturday, September 15, 2012

THE REASON FOR MY RHYME

 




 
 
The older i grow
The more i realize
There are no second chances
No selfish romances
No room
For compromise
Sacred truth
Lives in smiling eyes
Sincere
Without fear
LOVE
Conquers all
No matter
How big or small
This day
I dance
To an ancient tune
Incredible rhythm
As i prance
Throughout the room
At times
I’m blown away
Someday
You will understand
It’s all
Been carefully planned
HE lives indeed
My friends
Far beyond the moon
Our human perception
Wealth
Silver spoons
And i smile
For it’s there
HE waits
Patiently
For us
You and me
We
HIS grateful children
One and all
I hear within my heart
A shout
Deafening
His ever flowing call
Magnificent things
Soon to come my friends
Do not be afraid
For it is written
Before the start of time
The reason for my rhyme
Destiny
Rapidly approaching
Never let your soul
Be left behind
In this age of prophecy........

(C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive