Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A WORD MAN AT 52



Hit the wall
Busted balls
Hearing desperation call
Onward
Upward
Higher plain
Disappointment
Ruptured veins
Half an hour
Twenty years
Blasting by me
Subtle tears
Blessed loved ones
Cherished friends
New beginnings
Bitter ends
Smothered conscious
Vibrant soul
Thank GOD
I have my rock and roll……

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2011

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive