Wednesday, July 07, 2010

IT NEVER REALLY WAS (A song about the times)



Glass and steel
Fortress built on tensile will
Train’s a coming
Hell to pay
Can’t put it off another day
Gaza looming
It’s going down
Such buoyant smack
She’s lost her crown
Freedom is as freedom does
Without peace
It really never was
Still I dig it
Yes I see
Hope found in humility

(Once there was a way
To see beyond the gloom (CHORUS)
Now the haze of fear
As shadows bring the doom)

Good luck mindless droids
For it is written
You shall need it
Supernatural victory
Media
It bleeds it
Hunks of fiery metal
Plucked from the darkened sky
By His mighty angels
Magog crash and burn
Some shall never learn
Pilgrims seeking Daniel
His Book of prophecy
There for our comfort
Joy and misery
Mighty mushroom clouds
Damascus lay in ruin
With the poets I shall share
Task of my lifetime
Historic chance to spit the truth
To a fearful worldwide audience
Let the show begin……..

© Bill Grimes Jr 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive