Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ALL THINGS VIBRANT



Frosty sunset
Nuclear spring
The crux of all things vibrant
Sway freely in the ebony zephyr
For it is written children
Rumors of war surround us
Strange signs in the heavens
Shall stir our wayward souls
When our deeds are said and done
In the mirror we stand alone
Such pretty painted faces
Mask our gut wrenching fear
Good news if you dare to seek Him
The Christ…..the only way
Enough said from this aging word man
I believe in love
Digest this as you must
And may we all find His peace

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2010

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive