Thursday, December 24, 2009

PAUL


Some things
We mere mortals
Aren’t meant to understand
Like the bitter sting of death
Suicidal breath
Depression
Darkest demons
Dancing all around us
Human pain transcends
As evil tramples life
Addiction is a bitch my friends
I know this monster well
One cannot fathom hopelessness
Until we have survived it
The art of life is love
Brotherhood
Random acts of kindness
Grace from God above
We only need to LOVE…….
Support one another
Smile
And very often
The true meaning of our quest
I celebrate my Brother
A kind, artistic man
Filled with love to give
So quick to forgive
No more torment Paul
It’s all behind you now
I miss you
But rejoice
As you hear the angel’s voice
See you on the other side
You live within my heart
We’ll meet again someday
When its time…….

© Bill Grimes Jr. 2009

I AM and i ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0

I AM and i  ISBN# 1-4241-0749-0
My first book
Bill Grimes Jr.
Read My Writing at WritersCafe.org

About Me

My photo
Wherever He leads me.
If I flow it Will you read it? Will you feel it As I bleed it? Because you see I need it To justify my trip My words A pointed tip Dipped in sacred blood Precursor To the coming flood A gift from God My KING A beautiful thing To serve His higher cause I'm not seeking vain applause Simply Clarity For this lost world to see His grace Sweet charity Unconditional love And peace My ultimate release SELAH……. (C) Bill Grimes Jr. 2012

Blog Archive